JoFrance77
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All,

Great to be here, this is my first post and my first holiday with Just You!

I'm Jo (45), I live in France (have been here for 11 years) but originally from Kent, and I'm self employed.

Is there anyone else doing the Walking the Amalfi Coast trip in May? I would love to hear from anyone who is going, this will be my first holiday on my own, so a little daunting and I am not sure what to expect. As it's a walking holiday, I am also wondering if anyone has any tips on what I need to bring? I need to get some new walking boots before then at least.

Hope to meet some of you soon! 😁

JoFrance77
(Member) (Topic Starter)
WendyW
(Newbie)
Hi Jo

I too am a first time single traveller with this company, & am on the same trip as you on 14th - 21st May.

I an a fit (young at heart) 75 year old & enjoy walking. I have always wanted to see the Amalfi coast, so am excited to put the 2 together, and meet upwith like-minded travellers.

I have also booked the Pompeii and Capri excursions.

Like you, I am not sure what to expect, but  in chatting to the booking team, I found that they are very very reassuring and that gives me confidence.

Good boots are a must - but the distances are not long in distance, but the terrain could be a little challenging at times I think! 

Look forward to meeting you Jo, & hopefully we'll hear from more fellow travellers before we go.

See you at Gatwick

Best wishes

Wendy

JoFrance77
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Wendy,

Sorry I only just saw your message, I didn't receive a notification.

Great to hear from someone going on the same trip as me, I also booked onto to the two excursions, really looking forward to it. I have been buying bits and pieces for the holiday the last few weeks, hopefully I'll be prepared!

Look forward to meeting you in a few weeks at Gatwick.

Jo 🙂

WendyW
(Newbie)
Not long now!

See you at Gatwick

Sab
  • (Newbie)
(Newbie)
Just reading your post. I'm also doing the Same trip 17th Sept.

Are there any recommendations for the walking part. Terrain, Type of boots you'd recommend? Walking boots vs hiking boots?

Do people dress up in the evenings?