Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
So it's that time of year, the new shiny brochure has been delivered at JYHQ and to share in the Christmas spirit (that isn't hiding in a bottle under the desk, Avocet 😉 ) it's time to tease you all with just some of the highlights....

So here we go with Tour number 1:

As I'm feeling rather cold this morning, I fancy talking about a destination with a slightly warmer climate...

"From UNESCO-listed colonial cities and archaeological ruins swathed in dense jungle to

sweeping coffee plantations and glorious Caribbean beaches there is so much to discover in Colombia, a hidden gem in South America’s dazzling crown."

Now, which destination should I talk about next????

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ooooooooooooo thanks you for the heads up Julia.....

So can you let us know

How many brand new tours are there?

Are any tours that have been on offer being revamped?

Are we losing any tours that we might just squeeze into before they go?

Dare I ask ANIMALS!!!!

Thanks for giving us a clue, but I am sure you know WE ALWAYS WANT MORE!

Cindy

Avocet64
(Member)
Wow Julia, can't wait to see the itinerary for this one, I hope it's as exciting as it sounds, I've been holding off booking for next year, this looks as if it could be just what I've been waiting for. Now looking forward to seeing what other goodies you are going to come up with. Next please!! Don't want to be greedy but I'm waiting in anticipation.

Avocet

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've wanted to do Columbia for years so I'm very excited JY are introducing it but frustrated as I've all my holidays accounted for in 2016 already!! So come on all you JY travellers, please book this fantastic destination when it goes on sale and make the tour a success, so it'll be around for years to come!!

Yours in hope,

Bob

katy1717
(Member)
Oh heck Julia, Colombia sounds terrific. When can I fit that in..... So far only got my February trip sorted to Belize etc,, as I didn't know what dates I could do for the rest of the year until all the 2016 reporting schedules were fixed in my diary at work, they now are, so when I get the new brochure I'll be good to go. But there are so many of the old tours I want to do and still haven't done, really want to go to Vietnam, China, Oz, NZ and the newish Burma trip (to name just a few) so more choice is just agonizing (but in a good way I suppose...).

Katy

Kezzer46
(Member)
Julia,

woo hoo Columbia has been on my wish list for ages... now I just need to keep my fingers crossed this holiday is bookable for September.... that said, what else have you go on your list.!!

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
May, June, July and December are already booked with various options and holidays. Shall have to win the Lottery now :thumbup:

Jan

Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well it appears Colombia has gone down well with the group.... I wonder how this one will compare;

Track Africa’s most thrilling animals, including the ‘Big Five’, as you head off on safari across the vast savannahs of four national parks, including Amboseli and the Masai Mara. You’ll also take in mesmerising views of Mount Kilimanjaro and relax in lodges where you’re surrounded by wildlife and a touch of luxury.

Roamer
(Member)
Columbia ! Yes please.

I was thinking of going with travelsphere but would much rather go with JY

sallyc
(Member)
Oh dear - Bob is going to be beside himself!
Jellifer
(Member)
OK now you have my attention with animals and luxury! Tell us more... pretty please?!
Julie White
(Member)
Wow Julia,

Now I am really excited.

Keep them coming

Regards Julie

SusieB
(Member)
Wow Julia

Africa, animals and a bit of luxury, sounds like my dreams come true. Please hurry and let us know more, it's more exciting than Christmas any day :rolleyes:

Best wishes

Sue

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi All

I have all my holidays for next year planned, though not yet booked. Maybe I will have to adjust once I've seen the new brochure! I am definitely doing Alaska but cannot make my mind up when to go! Colombia is not for me.

Sylvia

evelynj
(Member)
HI

Luxury Safari sounds good to me as long as I do not have to share a room.

Eve

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julia

Animals YIPEE!!!!!!!! I hope it goes down well and is around in 2017!!

Cindy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia, sounds good - I'm laughing that people are focusing on the "touch of luxury!" I'm hoping that the safari holiday includes Tanzania as well as Kenya? Now that would be a dream holiday! Have to wait and see....

Cheers,

Bob

PS Sally, I'm showing remarkable and uncharacteristic restraint - after all I won't be able to take any of these new tours until 2017.....

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Colombia - yes please! With regards to the African tour, any chance you can tell us which the other 2 game parks are, as I have been to a few, and it is a toss up whether I would want to book this again, or Namibia?

Exciting stuff!

Cheers,

Hils

Calm Bob, calm!

Apologies - I spelt Colombia wrong!!

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Julia, sounds good - I'm laughing that people are focusing on the "touch of luxury!" I'm hoping that the safari holiday includes Tanzania as well as Kenya? Now that would be a dream holiday! Have to wait and see....

Cheers,

Bob

PS Sally, I'm showing remarkable and uncharacteristic restraint - after all I won't be able to take any of these new tours until 2017.....

Bob

A man showing restraint....

Lucinda
(Member)
More choice, excellent, glad I haven't booked anything yet! Just a quick question-I have a couple of friends I have met on a JY holiday and they are intrigued to know if there will be any trips planned during the school holidays as at the moment these are few and far between

Thanks