oliveb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi.   I'm thinking of doing Lake Como on the 7th May.   Has anyone done this trip - in particular in May?

Thank you.  Olive

sjm533
(Member)
'oliveb' wrote:

Hi.   I'm thinking of doing Lake Como on the 7th May.   Has anyone done this trip - in particular in May?

Thank you.  Olive

Hi Olive,

I have not done this trip but I am booked on it.  It is a part of Italy I have not yet visited, the itinerary looks good, and I chose it for two reasons, one: I like having all evening meals included, (hate traisping around after a day touring trying to find somewhere to eat other than the hotel) and two: in May it should not be too hot. 

I am staying at the Premier Inn Bath Road the night before, so if you do decide to do the same let me know and perhaps we can meet up.

Sylvia

PS Vicki, how many are booked on this please?  Not bothered about m/f split or ages.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

18 people are booked so far 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

sjm533
(Member)
'sjm533' wrote:

'oliveb' wrote:

Thank you.  Olive

Hi Olive,

I have not done this trip but I am booked on it.  It is a part of Italy I have not yet visited, the itinerary looks good, and I chose it for two reasons, one: I like having all evening meals included, (hate traisping around after a day touring trying to find somewhere to eat other than the hotel) and two: in May it should not be too hot. 

I am staying at the Premier Inn Bath Road the night before, so if you do decide to do the same let me know and perhaps we can meet up.

Sylvia

PS Vicki, how many are booked on this please?  Not bothered about m/f split or ages.

Thank you Vicki, so far a nice easily managed number.  Date for final payment looms......

Sylvia

andydurrant
(Member)
I did this in May two years ago. Good holiday to a lovely part of the world!
suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Vicki

Can you tell me how long the coach drive is from airport to hotel please. Thanks Sue

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Sue,

The drive is approximately 1 hour, 30 mins.

Thanks,

Vickie

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Sue,

The drive is approximately 1 hour, 30 mins.

Thanks,

Vickie

Vickie thanks a lot, that’s a bit too long for me in a coach, sue

oliveb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sjm533' wrote:

'sjm533' wrote:

'oliveb' wrote:

Thank you.  Olive

Hi Olive,

Sylvia

Thank you Vicki, so far a nice easily managed number.  Date for final payment looms......

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia

Thank you for your reply.  Think I will book it today.  Will let you know if I'm goi g to be staying at the Premier Inn

Olive