DJ48
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I enjoyed this Holiday, the downside being the Hotel Lido, it was very run down, my room was very nosey, because of a party door, the food was at best poor, also we were put on 2 very long tables, I wish Just You and other singles companys would stop this??? I also thought the optional tour at LakeTrasimeno was very poor value for money.

My flight was with easyJet from Bristol, this and the transfers were first class.

Luca the tour manager did a very good job, got a bit stressed on the last day at la Scarzuola which did go on for a very long time 

The Hotel Italia in Foigno thought was very good 

But as I said at the beginning I did enjoy the Tour, all the other guests were very nice and friendly.

Dave J

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon DJ48,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a few problems with the Hotel Lido and the optional tour at Lake Trasimeno.

However, I'm delighted to hear that overall you enjoyed the tour.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the wider Just You Community.

I have forwarded all your comments on to the wider team here at JYHQ.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Aribanne
(Member)
I went in this tour at the beginning of October

I totally agree about the Hotel Lido, a very depressing place, especially at the end of the season, with either a view of the leaf filled pool or the stairwell - and the restuarant was like an old people's home, barely any choice of menu, the food dolled out with no explanation and the staff obviously keen to get us out within an hour

The Hotel Lido was lovely, good location, great food, lovely people, but again, a pokey room with a view of the stairwell

Why do rooms for singles have to be single beds ?

My biggest gripe was with the optional excursions. 2 were cancelled leaving us to our own devices, and 2 were not as billed - " because we spent too much time in one place"

Our guide was great but the company gave him little leeway to run the excursions with less than 12 people - which is unreasonable at the end of the season