Bosuncat
(Member)
I don't know about Romania, but another singles holiday company does Poland, (well certainly Krakow and the High Tatras), so it would be nice if JY re-introduced it.  🙂
BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Angie,

JY used to do a Poland and the High Tatras tour - Cindy did it.  And TS have just introduced a similar tour, so perhaps it is on the way back for JY.  However, given the range of tours currently offered, I don't know how they could introduce even more!!

Cheers,

Bob

Bosuncat
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Angie,

JY used to do a Poland and the High Tatras tour - Cindy did it.  And TS have just introduced a similar tour, so perhaps it is on the way back for JY.  However, given the range of tours currently offered, I don't know how they could introduce even more!!

Cheers,

Bob

I think that Poland was still on for JY the first time I had a brochure.  It was between that and the Cilento Coast.  And I SO wanted to go back to Italy.  So I left it, and then it disappeared from the next brochure.  😠

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I most certainly did do the Poland and Tatra mountain tour, I only ever booked this tour for the optional excursion to the concentration camps. This was an eye opener tour for me, as I saw so many things which were very interesting, it was really good,and the Tatra mountain part was amazing. I also met a women who was in the tour group who had suffered at the hands of the Germans (just horrific) we went to a Catholic Church service on the mountain and it was an honour to spend this time with her.

I am not sure how many years it had been in the brochure when I went, or why it was rested, but it hasn't been around for many years now.....

Cindy