Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi John and Graham

We did not visit any villages, just did a 30 minute walk towards the Atlas mountains by the river. It was a lovely walk there and back - about an hour. There was snow on the top of the mountains. By the way which Airline did you fly? Just wondering as there was only one toilet ! We went with British Airways.

Jaya

d17
  • (Member)
(Member)
'EdmundBlackadder' wrote:

Hello John & Jaya.

I agree that the drip to the Atlas Mountains was somewhat overlong, though I liked seeing the tents in the Moroccan retreat. It was too bad that it was not in use at the time, though it was good to see inside one of the tents.

The amount of toilets on the plane was quite ridiculous. About 150 people on the plane with just one toilet between them. The staff and passengers all had to walk a very narrow line to get where they wanted.

Jaya, enjoy your trip in March.

Best Wishes,

Graham

Hi Graham

Re your comments about the lack of toilets on your flight, just wondering which airline you flew with ??

Also regarding exchanging money, I went early December with my family to one of the water park resorts, and there was no problem exchanging money at the hotel but I found I got a better rate using the ATM at a bank near the souk.

EdmundBlackadder
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Graham

I am off to Mexico, Guatemala and Belize in March. Very excited about this new tour. I am doing long hauls at the moment as decided to get them out of the way whilst I can!

Jaya

They look exciting trips. I enjoyed reading your interview by JY in their 'Inspirations magazine.

Graham

EdmundBlackadder
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Jaya, the airline I went with was British Airways. I thought their plane should have been a lot better than the one we travelled on.

We stayed at the Kech Boutique Spa Hotel, which I was told was a different one from the one that was used in the past. mThey did not change money there, so on two occasions, Caroline had to take us to a Bureau de Change.

Graham.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Graham

I personally am not a fan of British Airways. It seems that instead of improving they are going backwards!!

Glad you enjoyed reading my interview in the Inspirations Magazine - hopefully it has inspired you!

Jaya