nyc0301
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just back from this tour - which was great. If you have the time/finance, I would recommend the Cambodia add-on, as none of us who did it were ready to go home after the Vietnam leg! The entire tour was well organised, accompanied by an absolutely excellent tour manager and super local guides with excellent drivers. All ran smoothly. Highlights for me were: the night on the junk in Halong Bay and the stay in Hoi An - which ( for the shoppers out there) is the place to get your silk tops etc. Don't wait til further down the line. Also US Dollars are accepted absolutely everywhere - but not two dollar bills in Cambodia.
AbbaDave
(Member)
Glad you enjoyed the add on wished we had done Cambodia now, the trip on the junk in Halong Bay was wonderful as was the weather, I loved Hoi An and the Victoria beach resort, I also loved the cycle ride in the countryside and the amazing life of the scooter riders

all the best

Dave

Kath Dillon
(Member)
Glad you enjoyed this trip, I am doing it on 18 feb
nyc0301
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Kath wrote:

Glad you enjoyed this trip, I am doing it on 18 feb

I hope you enjoy it too. If you have Branwen as your Tour Manager, you will be extremely fortunate. She did mention that she was doing this tour in Feb - so it could be yours. I hope so! Have fun!