Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Mick,

These photos are great - Thank you for sharing the link with us!

Could I possibly be a little bit cheeky and ask if Just You could have permission to use some of these (obviously crediting you for them)?

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

No problem please feel free to use any of my photos.

Mick

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
And for those interest my travelling solo blog has been updated with a review of this holiday :-

http://micks-travels.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

As promised here is a link to my photos from this trip, some stunning scenary :-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8308363@N02/sets/72157644639549712/ 

Hi Mick,

Glad you all had a good time and was nice meeting for the meal and chat the night before.

WOW great photos, stunning scenery as you say.. Thanks for sharing

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Mick - there really are some fantastic pictures.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Rusty
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thank you all that were on the 03/05 trip for all the info, Bosuncat's top drawer review, and Mick's pics,

everything that you all have posted will be a great help when I go this Sat.17th,

Thanks again,

Rusty.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Great pics and review, thanks to you both! I was in Slovenia around 15 years ago, a beautiful country. I especially liked Bled and the Julian Alps, very picturesque.

Best wishes,

Bob

Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Great pics Mick!! And the blog is super!! Apologies for underestimating the transfer time back everyone. I must have dozed off. 4 hours is way too long! :s

I mentioned your "name" to Mark "Rusty" 🙂 Say hi to him from us!! Great guy.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

And for those interest my travelling solo blog has been updated with a review of this holiday :-

http://micks-travels.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Mick

LOVING YOUR BLOGS, very informative one about your Slovenia tour, BTW thanks for the name check..

Cindy

marktourmanager
(Member)
Dear all

Firstly thank you for your kind words and a great review!

Some great pictures and good advice on here. Currently in Ljubljana on way to portoroz with some great weather.

Hope to meet you all again on a future trip

Mark

Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'marktourmanager' wrote:

Dear all

Some great pictures and good advice on here. Currently in Ljubljana on way to portoroz with some great weather.

Mark

Pleasure to meet you Mark!! Glad you are having good weather still. Give them a good quiz!! :thumbup:

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marktourmanager' wrote:

Dear all

Mark

Hi Mark,

Was nice to meet you and been a person that likes cities really appreciated you arranging Ljubjana & Trieste, improved a already good holiday in my opinion.

Hope our paths cross again.

Mick