Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello to all that were on this holiday, hope you all got home safely and are now rested up.:thumbup:

Thought it was a good holiday and they hotel was great, very clean, nice staff and think those in the kitchen were in practicing for master chief, meals were much higher quality than most hotels and presentation was unbelievable.

Though Jan our tour manager did an excellent job, always keen to help when required and did all she could to make sure everyone enjoyed the trip.

To make things better a good crowd of people we certainly had plenty of laughs.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8308363@N02/sets/72157633441210068/detail/ 

Definately a holiday worth doing.:thumbup::thumbup:

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

Hello to all that were on this holiday, hope you all got home safely and are now rested up.:thumbup:

Thought it was a good holiday and they hotel was great, very clean, nice staff and think those in the kitchen were in practicing for master chief, meals were much higher quality than most hotels and presentation was unbelievable.

Though Jan our tour manager did an excellent job, always keen to help when required and did all she could to make sure everyone enjoyed the trip.

Hi Mick

It sounds as if you can a good time. The pics are excellent.

I am very much looking forward to my trip to Cilento on the 9th June.

Regards.

Mel

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Nick,

Could you elaborate on the excursions? This is a trip i am considering for next year and it would be good to know what the excursions are like.

Thanks

Mark

gailtravels
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

Lovely photos Mick xx

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mick

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

Cindy

PaulineGH
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

Thanks Mick for sharing your photos, they are really good,

Pauline

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mick,

Your pictures are great.

Thanks for sharing.

Bosuncat
(Member)
I got back about 2 hours ago Mick! Sorry we didn't have a chance to meet up at Naples Airport. 😞 Us Stansteaders were sitting outside at the bar waiting for the Edinburgh flight to come in so we could link up and then go off to San Marco. A lady came up to me and asked me my name so am presuming that was Jan?

Glad you had a great time! I shall post my review and a link to my pics tomorrow.

Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bonsuncat,

Yes that was Jan our tour manager she said she had been down and saw you, I came down to arrivals before her to see if i culd see you and must have walked right past as looked in the bar but couldn't see any JY labels so assumed you left.

Never mind maybe our paths will cross again.

Mick

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

Hi Bonsuncat,

Yes that was Jan our tour manager she said she had been down and saw you, I came down to arrivals before her to see if i culd see you and must have walked right past as looked in the bar but couldn't see any JY labels so assumed you left.

Never mind maybe our paths will cross again.

Mick

Thanks for looking Mick. We were at the outside bar. SO kind of you to bother. 🙂