badskittler
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just returned from Calella and have to say thank you to JY and especially tour guide Freddie for such a fabulous festive break. Everything was just about perfect flights, hotel, food, excursions, Christmas and New Years parties. A particular bonus no rain! If you are thinking of going in the future don't hesitate, you will not regret it :thumbup:
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Glad you got home ok, must agree was well worth doing this holiday, think we all had plenty of laughs.
janetda
(Member)
'badskittler' wrote:

Just returned from Calella and have to say thank you to JY and especially tour guide Freddie for such a fabulous festive break. Everything was just about perfect flights, hotel, food, excursions, Christmas and New Years parties. A particular bonus no rain! If you are thinking of going in the future don't hesitate, you will not regret it :thumbup:

Must agree, this was my first JY holiday and I loved it. Met some fantastic people and everyone was so friendly. Freddie was brilliant and went above and beyond to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. His sense of humour was brilliant!!!!!:thumbup: New brochure arrived today, so off to look for next holiday.

janetda
(Member)
'badskittler' wrote:

Must agree, this was my first JY holiday and I loved it. Met some fantastic people and everyone was so friendly. Freddie was brilliant and went above and beyond to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. His sense of humour was brilliant!!!!!:thumbup: New brochure arrived today, so off to look for next holiday.