julie.H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I have just booked my 2nd Just You tour for 9th March to Australia including outward stopover in Singapore. Anyone else out there booked this trip as would be good to comminicate, also anyone have any tips or advice which i would be grateful for.

Thanks, Julie.

the_baron1
(Member)
Julie,

You might have more success in communicating with other fellow travellers if you place this thread in "Say hello to other Single travellers" rarther than "Testimonials".

Saying that I am off to Singapore, Australia and New Zealand on Friday. I will be putting Testimonials for those places when I get back Late November.

Eric

mark75
  • (Member)
(Member)
'julie.H' wrote:

Hi, I have just booked my 2nd Just You tour for 9th March to Australia including outward stopover in Singapore. Anyone else out there booked this trip as would be good to comminicate, also anyone have any tips or advice which i would be grateful for.

Thanks, Julie.

Hi Julie my name is mark and im doing the some trip but im not doing the stopover in Singapore. We will meet in Australia or in Singapore airport? Hope to see you soon.

Mark

julie.H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mark75' wrote:

'julie.H' wrote:

Thanks, Julie.

Hi Julie my name is mark and im doing the some trip but im not doing the stopover in Singapore. We will meet in Australia or in Singapore airport? Hope to see you soon.

Mark

Thanks for reply Mark, Yes see you 5 months..... yay!