carolineelisetaylor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well I got back from Vancouver almost 1 week ago, what a fantastic tour, everything about the tour was amazing. We all had so much fun, Jason our coach driver was brilliant and so was Sue our tour guide. If you are going on this tour.you will love it I am sure. We saw lots of wildlife at the side of the road everyday. We even saw two black bears in jasper. The weather was good and quite chilly in jasper but not uncomfortable. I recommend all the extra excursions. I am a little scared of heights but doing the helicopter flight over the Rockies was amazing. The ice fields is an experience to do as well. I could talk about the tour for ages. I don't think any trip I've done will top this one

Hope you all enjoy those going on the 10th June. Sue Davies is excellent you will be well looked after.

Caroline

michael1
(Member)
Hi Caroline

Thanks for taking the time to post this. It looks a superb tour when reading the itenary, but good to have it confirmed by someone who's actually done it! I'm one of those going on the 10th, am hoping we have the same good weather as you did!

Michael.

Jane P
  • (Member)
(Member)
It is great to read reviews like this! I too am going on the June 10th trip, so am now looking forward to it.

Jane

sued
  • (Member)
(Member)
'carolineelisetaylor' wrote:

Well I got back from Vancouver almost 1 week ago, what a fantastic tour, everything about the tour was amazing. We all had so much fun, Jason our coach driver was brilliant and so was Sue our tour guide. If you are going on this tour.you will love it I am sure. We saw lots of wildlife at the side of the road everyday. We even saw two black bears in jasper. The weather was good and quite chilly in jasper but not uncomfortable. I recommend all the extra excursions. I am a little scared of heights but doing the helicopter flight over the Rockies was amazing. The ice fields is an experience to do as well. I could talk about the tour for ages. I don't think any trip I've done will top this one

Hope you all enjoy those going on the 10th June. Sue Davies is excellent you will be well looked after.

Caroline

sued
  • (Member)
(Member)
Caroline...thanks so much for the kind words, do hope we cross paths again somewhere else in the world.

And Michael...look forward to meeting you tomorrow at Heathrow - here's to a great tour!

Regards, Sue

RioRita
(Member)
Sounds like another destination to add to m growing list of places to visit.