Jerry1960
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
wow what a trip just got back. The best ever. What can you say Helen our tour manager was excellent just the best, nothing was too small for her to help with. Our tour guides were the best words can not say how good they were and realy knew their stuff. Hotels good, food great, the sights well what can you say.. fantastic. It was an exhausting trip at times with long days but worth every penny and more. And its thanks to everyone in the group that made the holiday special. It has left me with great memories
pams
  • (Member)
(Member)
I just want to agree with everything Jerry said above. It has got to be one on the best holidays I have ever taken. The sights were awesome the accommodation great although there were some questionable items for sale in the second one we stayed it! The group were the tops. I met some great people with whom I hope to jet off with again in the near future. As a first timer it was the best introduction I could have had. Also hats off to Helen our tour manager she made it look so effortless and was great fun. Brilliant on all counts
pams
  • (Member)
(Member)
What a perfect holiday. The sights were fantastic the accommodation great although there were some dubious items for sale in the second hotel which caused great hilarity. Helen the tour guide was great she made the organisation seem so effortless but it was spot on every time. The group were wonderful and I have met some fantastic new friends who I hope to travel with again the in the near future. Roll on the next holiday :thumbup::thumbup:
lyndenp
(Member)
I've just got to echo what Jerry and Pam have said, the most marvellous holiday, Helen was everything and more than has been said. It was a great group to holiday with and as Pam says, great new friends have been made! Though not all of us purchased the "dubious" items, Pam!! I am still very much in the holiday moment and having difficulty focussing on the real world back home!! See you all soon at home or abroad.