Bette
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just returned from a Discovery weekend at the above hotel. What a wonderful experience this was! I,like many others on the weekend, was quite nervous at firs, but Christine, our Tour Manager, really looked after us and made sure that none of us were left out of anything. I was so impressed by this weekend, that I am really looking forward to the holiday I have booked to the Chateau and Monet's Garden inf France in September.

:thumbup:

Bette Spalding

dawn1965
(Member)
'Bette' wrote:

Just returned from a Discovery weekend at the above hotel. What a wonderful experience this was! I,like many others on the weekend, was quite nervous at firs, but Christine, our Tour Manager, really looked after us and made sure that none of us were left out of anything. I was so impressed by this weekend, that I am really looking forward to the holiday I have booked to the Chateau and Monet's Garden inf France in September.

Bette Spalding

Hi Bette, I am new to the Just You forum and have just read that you have enjoyed a Discovery Weekend and have booked for the Chateau and Monet's Garden trip in September. I have booked this same trip leaving on September 9th and was wandering if you were going on the same trip or the later one in September. Its my 1st Just You holiday and am feeling quite nervous and wandering if I've done the right thing in booking to go so far from home for the 1st time. Hope you don't mind me asking? Dawn

Bette
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'dawn1965' wrote:

'Bette' wrote:

Bette Spalding

Hi Bette, I am new to the Just You forum and have just read that you have enjoyed a Discovery Weekend and have booked for the Chateau and Monet's Garden trip in September. I have booked this same trip leaving on September 9th and was wandering if you were going on the same trip or the later one in September. Its my 1st Just You holiday and am feeling quite nervous and wandering if I've done the right thing in booking to go so far from home for the 1st time. Hope you don't mind me asking? Dawn

Hi Dawn

Just read your reply to my message, and, yes, I am going on the 9th September holiday to the Chateau and Monet's Garden. I am absolutely certain you have done the right thing in booking this trip as your first Just You holiday. You will find that people are very friendly as they are all "in the same boat" and the Tour Manager will be very helpful. I am really looking forward to this holiday and look forward to seeing you.

Bette

:)

dawn1965
(Member)
'Bette' wrote:

'dawn1965' wrote:

'Bette' wrote:

Bette Spalding

Thankyou Bette, I'm looking forward to meeting you, Dawn

Hi Dawn

Just read your reply to my message, and, yes, I am going on the 9th September holiday to the Chateau and Monet's Garden. I am absolutely certain you have done the right thing in booking this trip as your first Just You holiday. You will find that people are very friendly as they are all "in the same boat" and the Tour Manager will be very helpful. I am really looking forward to this holiday and look forward to seeing you.

Bette

:)