(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Anyone bookd to go on this trip?

Julie

ARB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julie,

Yes, I booked it only a few minutes ago. I was due to go on it in October but had to cancel due to family bereavement. It looks great, and I love America anyway , so it will be a great experience. Have you travelled with Just You before? Their hols are great, just everything is taken care of for you, but they can be tiring as there is so much packing and un- packing with just 2 night stays but it is well worth it. Where do you live? I am in Somerset, so maybe we can meet before the big day.

Regards

Anne

ARB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yes, I have as I missed it in October last year. It will be great.

Anne

Joolsg
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'ARB' wrote:

Hi Julie,

Yes, I booked it only a few minutes ago. I was due to go on it in October but had to cancel due to family bereavement. It looks great, and I love America anyway , so it will be a great experience. Have you travelled with Just You before? Their hols are great, just everything is taken care of for you, but they can be tiring as there is so much packing and un- packing with just 2 night stays but it is well worth it. Where do you live? I am in Somerset, so maybe we can meet before the big day.

Regards

Anne

Hi Anne

I live in Portsmouth and would love to meet up before we go.

Really looking forward to going but have ages to wait, never been to the USA before have you?

Julie

Patsyj
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Anne and Julie...I have recently booked onto this trip. Glad I have found others who have too! I'm slightly nervous but hope that becomes excitement nearer the time. I live in Sheffield so sadly a bit too far away for a pre-trip meet up. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the departure lounge :shy:
yummy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Anne,Julie and Patsy. I am going as well a bit nervous. I live in London and looking forward to meeting everyone in the depature lounge 🙂
Patsyj
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Yummy! I'm sure a comforting G&T in the departure lounge will soon get rid of any nerves on the day. Looking forward to meeting everyone who has booked on this trip.