Daniel
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
As a Just You Tour Guide I wanted to post a thankyou to the group I took on the Wonders of China and Harbin add on january 11th. There really was nobody who I would have voted off. It was a pleasure to serve you. You were all punctual jolly and ready for a great cultural experience. My year of tours is off to a great start and sincerely hope I see some of you again to share the laughter and fun we have all had on a very sucessful tour and wished more of you had come to Harbin. When we shared the flight with a Travelsphere couples group in matching fleeces, anoraks and baseball caps I truly felt like a parent thinking other peoples children were uglier than mine. Im operating the following Just You tours this year

April 7th SUTEXN Texas & New Orleans

June 29th SEAL Austrian Lakes

July 26th SLCX8 Wonder of China

October 16th SEAL Austrian Lakes

Regards and see you and others soon.any questions ask and search my posts in the Tour Managers thread.

Daniel

Tracy Anne
(Member)
Hi Daniel

Just wanted to thank you for an excellent Holiday it was so much fun. i am looking for my next one now i hope you have a good time on your other trips although i am sure you will. Thanks again for all your help.

Tracy

skippy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Daniel

I'm booke on your 26th July China trip

As a first time traveller, I look forward to having you as a guide

I have been looking at the testimonials and really look forward to it.

I would just like some advise on what money to bring etc

Trev