TimH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I have today received an email advising me of an optional tour on Easter Island; as usual the notes say that it will run subject to minimum numbers, however the notes also say it has to be booked 30 days before departure.  With only 5 weeks until we go I do have a few days to book this, but had I not spotted the email straight away I would have missed the chance to book as usually you can book up to 5 days before departure so I would have picked it up in the final paperwork.

This does look like one of those "must do" optionals, so are you making sure that all those booked are contacted to make them aware of this optional?

Do you have the usual details of numbers booked and tour manager for this trip?

Thanks

Tim

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Tim,

Apologies, this email was sent in error. Customers on this tour can book the Easter Island excursion up to 10 days before departure.

Our Customer Care team is writing to everyone on the trip to let you know the correct information.

Apologies again for any confusion caused.

Many thanks,

Vickie

TimH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Tim,

Apologies, this email was sent in error. Customers on this tour can book the Easter Island excursion up to 10 days before departure.

Our Customer Care team is writing to everyone on the trip to let you know the correct information.

Apologies again for any confusion caused.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Vickie

Thanks for the update, I got the optional booked.

Do you have details of who our tour manager is and how many are on this tour

Thanks

Tim

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Tim,

There are 11 people booked on this trip so far, and your Tour Manager will be Damien Stent.

Thanks,

Vickie