NeilY
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello - trust you are all well 😛 . I sent an enquiry to ' ask your editor ' on this forum last week  , but cannot see any response to date ! Anyway here goes again !  I am on the above trip departing Gatwick on 16 September 2018 . As I like the area & the holiday so much , having previously been there with Just You , this time I am going for 2 weeks  back to back.  ! Please could you therfore tell me the Tour Manager ( s ) allocated for the 16 and the 23 September departures ?

Many thanks and all the best . Chris . ( aka NeilY ) .

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Chris,

Sorry about that, I can't see your original post so apologies if it's gone missing along the way!

Your TM for both weeks will be Jan Mcinley 🙂

So glad to hear you're returning with us - have a fantastic 2 weeks!

Thanks,

Vickie

jintzky
(Member)
Hi there - didnt know JY would do a 2 week back to back? I asked about that before and they said they couldnt? You will be in fine hands with Jan - she is great!!
Bosuncat
(Member)
As always have a great time Chris.   :)

I see now that there is a departure from Birmingham next year.  So I will never discount going back!

NeilY
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Chris,

Sorry about that, I can't see your original post so apologies if it's gone missing along the way!

Your TM for both weeks will be Jan Mcinley 🙂

So glad to hear you're returning with us - have a fantastic 2 weeks!

Thanks,

Vickie

Many thanks for this Vickie - much appreciated . That's great news ! All the best , Chris .

Kev JY
(Member)
'NeilY' wrote:

Hello - trust you are all well 😛 . I sent an enquiry to ' ask your editor ' on this forum last week  , but cannot see any response to date ! Anyway here goes again !  I am on the above trip departing Gatwick on 16 September 2018 . As I like the area & the holiday so much , having previously been there with Just You , this time I am going for 2 weeks  back to back.  ! Please could you therfore tell me the Tour Manager ( s ) allocated for the 16 and the 23 September departures ?

Many thanks and all the best . Chris . ( aka NeilY ) .

Interesting, hope you don't mind me asking but is there any discount applied for 2 weeks booked back to back, assuming you keep the same room for the two weeks to?

jintzky
(Member)
Yes re my mention of 2 weeks and Kev JY mention - what is the policy on 2 weeks? Why was I told this couldnt be done? I would love to do Cilento coast for 2 weeks!!!
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jintzky,

We can book 2 weeks back to back, if logistically we're able to do it. It depends very much on which tour or tours you want to book, dates, flights, transfers etc. involved - but if we can, then we will.

If you'd like to give me the details of the tour you were told it couldn't be done on, we can have a look to see why that was, and see if there are any options available now.

Thanks,

Vickie

jintzky
(Member)
Thanks but I think it was the Cilento holiday which I went on last year. I was told categorically that it wasnt possible and JY didnt do back to back tours. This is interesting as the Cilento holiday merits 2 weeks - so beautiful! Hey ho maybe next year...