Chris84
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello again Julia / Amy

Can you let me know the current stats of the tour for Inspirational China (10th Oct) with the Hong Kong add-on please. I know its some time away. 

Also is there an program for the Hong Kong add on (I was wondering where the Macau excursion fitted in).  :cool:

Thank you in advance. 

Chris

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Chris,

I can tell you that 4 travellers are booked onto the main tour. 4 are female. The ages range between early 60s - early 70s.

For the Hong Kong add-on, I can tell you that 7 travellers are booked. 2 are male and 5 are female. The ages range between early 30s - late 70s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

IanWight
(Member)
Hi Chris,

I did this with TS last year. There were 6 of us who went to HK (the TM returned to the UK with the main party). We had detailed instructions on what to do when we got to HK and the local agent arranged our transport to our hotel & gave us our paperwork for pre booked excursions. These gave details of the date (i did Lantau Island as well) and the pick up time.

If you had no pre booked excursions you were free to do as you wanted. One person booked excursions there but ended up on a different day to others in our party because the tour the others were on was fully booked that day.

On tour day we were picked up & given a sticker to wear to show which tour we were on. We were taken in a mini-bus to the ferry & crossed to Macau where we were met by a local guide who had a coach for us. The local guide was of Portugese extraction and had very good English. At the end of the tour we were dropped off at the ferry port for the return crossing and once back in HK our mini-bus was waiting to take us back to our hotel.

A good day out. Anything else then just ask.

Ian