Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Me again Amy. :s

I see on the website that dates for this trip have now shrunk down to 3 for next year.  Is this correct please?    I have still not booked, and am waiting for some clarification on some questions that I posted to you last week.  I do realise that this may take you some time to get some answers so don't worry too much.

If you can help me on one question please?  How many have booked so far for the 15th September date, and how many before the date is given the green light?  I recognise that is a difficult one to answer!

Many thanks

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Bosuncat,

I can tell you that there will only be 3 dates for next year and what is showing on the website is correct.

There are currently no travellers booked on any of the dates, however usually we require at least 10 passengers before the date is given the green light to go ahead.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Bosuncat,

I can tell you that there will only be 3 dates for next year and what is showing on the website is correct.

There are currently no travellers booked on any of the dates, however usually we require at least 10 passengers before the date is given the green light to go ahead.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thank you Amy.  I am a little concerned that there have been no bookings yet, but I am intending to book this week.

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Bosuncat,

Kindest Regards,

Amy

I see my reply to this has not yet been posted Amy.  May I ask why the this has been reduced to 3 dates please? 

The lack of information on the website is still poor, and will not be encouraging people to book.  Still no hotel information for example.

Moderator2
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

Hi again Amy.

A few questions for you I am afraid.  If you could pass them on to the relevant department and then get back to me I would be grateful. :)

Transfer time from the airport to the hotel.  I am estimating  2 hours?

As the hotel information is not yet on the website would you be able to clarify the following things for me please?

Is the room safe free of charge?

Do the rooms that are going to be allocated to JY guests have walk in showers or shower over tub?  If the latter only, is it possible to specify walk in shower please?  Likewise do the rooms have balconies?  Will there be an extra charge for mountain view with balcony? 

Is there a charge for the use of the indoor pool to guests at the hotel?

From reading TA reviews (which are fairly positive), there seems to be a bit of an issue with jugs of tap water not being allowed by the restaurant manager during the evening meal.  In fact any drinks bought in from outside the restaurant (ie from the bar).  This was an issue at the original hotel in Cavtat last year, and took some time to sort out.  It would be nice, albeit it being a small thing, for the T.M allocated to be aware of in advance. 

Many thanks.

Good Morning Bosuncat,

Apologies for the late reply to this post. As you are aware, the team here at JYHQ have been contacting Hotel Kompas and have only received a reply today.

Please see below for all the information that I could find:

The transfer time from Ljublijana airport to Kranjska Gora is 1 hour.

The room safe is free of charge.

Most rooms allocated to JY have walk in showers but there are rooms that have a limited number of rooms with a bath tub (however, the rooms with baths are on request, and are subject to availability).

There is no charge for the use of the indoor swimming pool.

I understand that the hotel policy is no tap water in jugs on tables, and guests are not allowed to bring their own drinks into the restaurant. All drinks will be payable (including bottled water).

Again, following up from a private email that I had sent to you previously about this post, I do apologise for the late reply.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Bosuncat,

I understand that the last date (22/Sep/18) is closed and is currently not on offer to customers.

Also, I have contacted our website team who has updated the hotel information for you.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks Amy.  :)

I had better get booking now.

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
And I still haven't booked. :s

I was interested tonight to go on the web page for this holiday to see that flights are now offered from Stansted with EasyJet, as well as the Luton flights.  Is there a reason for this please Amy?  My thought is that perhaps JY are having problems with the flights from Luton?  I really don't want to book and then find that I shall have to travel down to Stansted instead of Luton!

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Bosuncat,

You can still go on a flight from Luton as departure dates are available for both Stansted and Luton.

We have offered two different airports so that our customers have a choice of where to travel from.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Bosuncat,

You can still go on a flight from Luton as departure dates are available for both Stansted and Luton.

We have offered two different airports so that our customers have a choice of where to travel from.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Thank you Amy. 

I am sure you will be happy to know that I have finally booked.  🙂