Ann C
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I am looking at 4 September 2018 departure for this trip and see that the overnight stay on day 1 will be Calgary instead of Banff.  I know this tour is a long way off, but I’d like to know the reason for the change as it looks like it will impact on the time spent in Banff.  Is this the case, or will there be other changes to the itinerary?

Many thanks.

Ann

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Ann,

Apologies for the delayed response.

The first night of the tour will be spent in Calgary rather than Banff for 2018.  This gives you the opportunity to explore Calgary for the arrival evening. Although this reduces the night spent in Banff to 2, it will not impact the sightseeing schedule in Banff National Park.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Ann C
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Ann,

Apologies for the delayed response.

The first night of the tour will be spent in Calgary rather than Banff for 2018.  This gives you the opportunity to explore Calgary for the arrival evening. Although this reduces the night spent in Banff to 2, it will not impact the sightseeing schedule in Banff National Park.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Thanks Mildred, from memory, it's a bit of a drive from Calgary to Banff so some time will be lost in Banff. I would have liked some time to spend in the town of Banff. Will have to see what the itinerary looks like when it gets into the brochure.

Kind regards

Ann