Robert Kille
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Not long now till we set off to Namibia 10th of may, I would just like to know who is our

tour manager and how many is in the group. Im sure like me im looking forward to meeting

new travellers and a new adventure

Thanks

Rob 🙂

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rob,

The tour manager provisionally allocated to this trip is Lynne Maskell and it looks like she will be travelling with the group from London.

The group is currently made up of 18 confirmed travellers and one more traveller provisionally booked.

I hope you have a wonderful time - we had our representatives from Namibia in the office earlier this year, and after a conversation with them, this destination had shot up my "must visit" list... Please let us know how you got on when you return.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julie White
(Member)
Hello Rob,

I hope you have a great time in Namibia. Lynne Maskell is a great tour manager and a lot of fun so you are in safe hands. I went with Lynne last year to Namibia and we had a great time.

Enjoy

Regards Julie

JYTM LynneJM
(Member)
Hello Rob,

Yes, I am the TM on this tour and I am looking forward to meeting you at Heathrow. Thank you, Julie for your kind words, I'd be delighted to see you again on any of my tours. You've chosen a great place to visit, Rob and not long now.

See you at Heathrow,

Lynne

Robert Kille
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JYTM LynneJM' wrote:

Hello Rob,

Yes, I am the TM on this tour and I am looking forward to meeting you at Heathrow. Thank you, Julie for your kind words, I'd be delighted to see you again on any of my tours. You've chosen a great place to visit, Rob and not long now.

See you at Heathrow,

Lynne

Robert Kille
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julie

trust you are keeping well im looking forward to the trip and meeting Lynne and the rest of

the group, hope you have a good trip to Chile and look forward to catching you on future tour.

ps

I look forward to meeting you Lynne see you soon

Robert