RogertheRed
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I know this subject has cropped up before but I've got a Regional Flight & Price Guide for 2017 & 2018. This indicates that Slovenia - Alps to the Adriatic has 2 departures in August & September 2017. In late November I enquired of the departure/arrival times at Manchester and these suited me. However I did not book at the time as I needed to sort out my future commitments. Imagine my surprise that when I tried to book after Christmas the departures had disappeared and the Travel Advisor could give no explanation as the departures from Stansted were still going ahead.

I realise that airlines can change their itinerary so I checked their web site and found that the flight times I had been quoted were still in existence. Also it seems a little early to withdraw a holiday for lack of take up.

Once again the North appears to be suffering from reduced options.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Roger,

I have good news - I have been informed by our aviation team that they were excluded, as at the point the brochure went to print there was a large question mark on the timings. The team have since been checking this tour (and others) and we are able to offer flights from Manchester on the later dates. Our team are busy updating our system with this information so should be able to book in the next day or two.

Kindest regards,

Julia

RogertheRed
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Roger,

I have good news - I have been informed by our aviation team that they were excluded, as at the point the brochure went to print there was a large question mark on the timings. The team have since been checking this tour (and others) and we are able to offer flights from Manchester on the later dates. Our team are busy updating our system with this information so should be able to book in the next day or two.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thank you very much for the quick response. This is indeed good news. I will be checking the web site daily.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Roger,