Kimbeverley
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello I am considering booking Athens for Christmas , could you please let me know what the provisional flight times are and how many have booked on this so far. Kim
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kim,

There are currently 16 travellers booked on this tour and it has been given the green light to go ahead.

The timings I have are

Depart Heathrow: 11:55

Arrive Heathrow: 16.30

As always I have to state that these are provisional timings and subject to change. Should you go on to book, they would be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards

Julia

Kimbeverley
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Kim,

There are currently 16 travellers booked on this tour and it has been given the green light to go ahead.

The timings I have are

Depart Heathrow: 11:55

Arrive Heathrow: 16.30

As always I have to state that these are provisional timings and subject to change. Should you go on to book, they would be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards

Julia

Thank you Julia

dipping my toes in
(Member)
Hello Kim, I am one of the 16 travellers booked on this trip. A while ago I started a thread asking if anyone else was going but no replies yet.  Did you end up booking?
Kimbeverley
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'dipping my toes in' wrote:

Hello Kim, I am one of the 16 travellers booked on this trip. A while ago I started a thread asking if anyone else was going but no replies yet.  Did you end up booking?

Yes I have booked this for christmas and it nice to hear from somebody else who is also on this trip l look forward to meeting you.