intrepid traveller
(Member)
Yes, I remember receiving a £50 voucher for introducing a friend.  Long time ago. Introduced several friends since.  Look forward to new loyalty scheme.  Intrepid traveller
SarahS
(Member)
I hope that any loyalty scheme would have a built in distinction between long and short haul holidays. Any  acknowledgement  of regular travellers would  be  much  appreciated
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sarah, I agree - perhaps on a points system for every £ spent!  JY used to give out vouchers at the end of tours which had to be used within a month.  I was only ever able to use mine once, as I generally have to book holidays 9 months or more in advance.  It will be interesting to see if anything arises out of this discussion...

All the best,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I had vouchers in the past, think only one was used, as if a tour was booked you then couldn't use the voucher, I tend to book way in advance...so lost out..so this sort of reward system didn't work for me.

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Can't wait to find out what sort of loyalty scheme Just You will offer. When I first started using Just You in 2009, you used to get a voucher for £25 towards a European Holiday and £50 towards a long haul trip. I was only able to use one voucher - there was a time limit and I think you had to book your next holiday within a month of returning from the holiday.

Jaya

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
I remember getting the vouchers years ago and I used them a couple of times, as a long standing customer with 17 trips under my belt and another 3 booked I really do think that some kind of loyalty discount shoud be introduced; as I have mentioned on another post Voyages of discovery offer a 5% discount after just one tour. Even just a small token of appreciation for our loyalty would be good, us repeat customers are after all a good advertisement for the brand
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
My first JY was in 2010. We were given vouchers as Jaya said that had to be used within a month. Always ran out of date.

I would like to see a % off early bookings like most companies offer.

As to Voyages of Discovery- I booked for next May to France and Guernsey. I asked about the discount as advertised- in the small print, it was only for people that had travelled with the Company before 😠 Would have been nice as I am a single having to pay extra :dodgy: 

Jan