lizabc
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Would it be possible for you to give my email address to Rosie9 and kittycat. We shared a lovely holiday in Costa de la luz. If they would like to catch up, I would love to hear from them. :)

Thank you

Liz

(Member)
Hi Liz,

I am happy to do that for you, I will just need them to respond to this thread and confirm they are happy to share their email addresses with you.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Rosie9
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Liz,

I am happy to do that for you, I will just need them to respond to this thread and confirm they are happy to share their email addresses with you.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hello. Yes please I would be happy for you to pass on my email address to Liz, also if Kittycat resonds, please pass on my email to her also, as I would love to hear from them both

Regards

kittycat
(Member)
Hi Monty,

Yes please pass on my email to Liz and Rosie.

As far as I know you have it on record but if not let me know and I will send it to you.

Thank you

Val

kittycat
(Member)
'Rosie9' wrote:

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Liz,

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hello. Yes please I would be happy for you to pass on my email address to Liz, also if Kittycat resonds, please pass on my email to her also, as I would love to hear from them both

Regards

Monty, This is the third time I have posted a reply to this thread, the others have not appeared although it said Posted.. I would like you to pass on my email to both Liz wand Rosie.

Regards

(Member)
Hi,

I have dropped you all an email with each others email addresses on. Apologises for the delay.

Kindest regards,

Monty

kittycat
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi,

I have dropped you all an email with each others email addresses on. Apologises for the delay.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty.

Regards

Val

Rosie9
(Member)
'Rosie9' wrote:

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Liz,

Kindest regards,

Monty

Regards

Hi Monty,

Thank you for passing on email addresses very much appreciated.

Regards

Rosie

lizabc
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty,

Thank you for the email addresses.

Best wishes

Liz