Jaya
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty

In the recently received 'Where to Go in 2016' brochure, there is only one date showing for Sri Lanka - September 2016. I hope that Just You is not planning to rest this tour as I am very interested. Could you please find out and let me know if it is going to run in 2017? There are other places I want to visit in 2017, but if Sri Lanka is not going to be offered for the next couple of years then I will definitely go in 2017.

Thank you.

Jaya

(Member)
Hi Jaya,

I will let you in on a little secret...we will be offering dates for 2017. These dates will be featured in our April brochure, so keep your eyes peeled around that time.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Monty. I will now have to book Sri Lanka for 2017!

Jaya

DAWNK
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Thanks Monty. I will now have to book Sri Lanka for 2017!

Jaya

Hi,

Yes I'm now looking at doing the Sri Lanka trip in 2017. I was looking at going on the New England and Canada and the Canada Rocky Mountaineer trips first but just in case they stop doing it, I will do this one first. Will look forward to the next brochure coming out!

Thanks

Dawn K

DAWNK
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Monty!

I was wondering regarding Sri Lanka holidays for 2017, whether there would be a beach stay and the option of a pre-tour beforehand. There is a 12 holiday with Travelsphere at the moment which is 7 nights in Negombo and a tour for 3 nights so I wondered whether this is likely to be introduced with Just You.

Thanks

Dawn K

(Member)
Hi Dawn,

Unfortunately, Just You are not planning to add a separate beach stay to the Sri Lanka tour at this stage. As you mentioned, Travelsphere's Sri Lanka tour can cater for single travellers, with a single supplement. If this is something you're interested in and have a certain date in mind, I can tell you if there are any single travellers booked or what the supplement will be on that date.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dawn

I personally hope that the current Just You itinerary is not changed for 2017 as it is very interesting. I am not too bothered about beach stays as am not a beach person. I am into sightseeing. Hopefully will see you in 2017 if you decide to book the Sri Lanka trip. I have made up my mind to go in case it is stopped in the near future.

Jaya