Sue44
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hiya

Firstly please can you tell me how many are going on this break and female/male ratio is.

It is my understanding the car parking is limited at the hotel, do they charge to park and if so how much?

(Member)
Hi Sue44,

Can confirm that you mean New Year in Wiltshire? If so, there are 32 people booked on this tour, with one of these being optionally booked. There will be 7 males and 25 females.

I have had a quick look at the website for the hotel, it states that there is complimentary on-site parking. I have asked the relevant people to double check, and I will let you know if this is any different.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Sue44
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sue44,

Can confirm that you mean New Year in Wiltshire? If so, there are 32 people booked on this tour, with one of these being optionally booked. There will be 7 males and 25 females.

I have had a quick look at the website for the hotel, it states that there is complimentary on-site parking. I have asked the relevant people to double check, and I will let you know if this is any different.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Sorry I meant to put West Country, can you advise the same information on this one

Thanks

Sue

(Member)
Hi Sue,

That's fine. We advise you to pre-book car parking due to limited spaces. The charges are £20.00 per car for the entire stay.

Kindest regards,

Monty

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Confusion reigns, Monty.

Now that Sue has decided she is going to the West Country at Christmas, not New Year in Wiltshire, you have given her information on car parking but not answered her original query about numbers and ratios M/F!

Ann

(Member)
Hi,

Thank you Ann for spotting this!

There are 38 people booked on the tour, 25 of these are female and the other 13 travellers are male.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Sue44
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi,

Thank you Ann for spotting this!

There are 38 people booked on the tour, 25 of these are female and the other 13 travellers are male.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thank you Ann for spotting this for me, do I take you might be going on this trip?

Sue

Mick W
(Member)
Monty,

Is the hotel parking somthing that can be sorted through JY or does it need doing with the hotel direct.

Thanks

Mick

(Member)
Hi Mick,

You will need to pre-book this yourself.

Here are the hotel details for you to give them a call.

Mecure Bristol Holland House

Redcliffe Hill

Bristol

BS1 6Sq

Tel: 0117 319 9004

Kindest regards,

Monty

Lyn Healy
(Member)
The hotel listed on the itinary is the Swindon Marriott Hotel and not the Mecure Bristol?
(Member)
Hi Lyn,

That's correct for New Year in Wiltshire, however Sue is travelling to the West Country at Christmas which is the Mecure Bristol.

Sorry for any confusion caused here. I have changed the thread name to avoid any further confusion.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Mick W
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Mick,

You will need to pre-book this yourself.

Here are the hotel details for you to give them a call.

Mecure Bristol Holland House

Redcliffe Hill

Bristol

BS1 6Sq

Tel: 0117 319 9004

Kindest regards,

Monty

Monty,

I've phoned the hotel and they tell me pre-booking isn't available because they can't be certain a space will be available.

However the lady did say if arriving in the afternoon there shouldn't be a issue as usually are plenty of spaces. Just the late evening arrivals that have an issue.

Mick

Gill Tour Manager
(Member)
'Sue44' wrote:

Hiya

Firstly please can you tell me how many are going on this break and female/male ratio is.

It is my understanding the car parking is limited at the hotel, do they charge to park and if so how much?

Good Afternoon Sue - a very warm welcome from Gill, your Tour Manager, for this wonderful festive break based in Bristol. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday. 

I will be in the reception area of the hotel from 2 pm and will be wearing a bright red jacket .

The current number of customers in our group is 41, with the percentage of male customers being 34% and percentage of female customers being 66%

Car Parking is limited and charges are as follows: £2.50 an hour and £15 for 24 hours.

Have a safe journey and see you on Saturday

Kind regards

Gill