Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Being without a brochure is so frustrating! I knew that I should not have thrown mine away!

Monty. I recognise that it is nigh on impossible for you to say, but I really wanted to know whether this holiday has been withdrawn from the brochure for next year. I am very close to booking something else but really preferred this one because it is centrally based in one hotel for the week which is what I want.

I can wait until January but my cats can't. 😃

(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

I will let you in on a little secret, in that this tour is being looked at by our Holiday Creators and you may (or may not) see this tour re-appearing again...so watch this space.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

I will let you in on a little secret, in that this tour is being looked at by our Holiday Creators and you may (or may not) see this tour re-appearing again...so watch this space.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat, have you looked at the new Picturesque Portugal tour? It looks sensational! I know you would be staying in a number of hotels but I don't think the travelling would be too draining/extensive and the tour sounds absolutely wonderful - to my mind much better than the Lisbon coast holiday! If it wasn't for the fact that I was in Lisbon in 2013 I would definitely have booked this tour for next year!

Best wishes,

Bob

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat, have you looked at the new Picturesque Portugal tour? It looks sensational! I know you would be staying in a number of hotels but I don't think the travelling would be too draining/extensive and the tour sounds absolutely wonderful - to my mind much better than the Lisbon coast holiday! If it wasn't for the fact that I was in Lisbon in 2013 I would definitely have booked this tour for next year!

Best wishes,

Bob

Yes Bob I have, and I agree it looks great but I am one of these people who likes to stay in one hotel. :thumbup:

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

'BGray' wrote:

Best wishes,

Bob

Yes Bob I have, and I agree it looks great but I am one of these people who likes to stay in one hotel. :thumbup:

r

Like you Elaine I like to stay put in one hotel,but some of the tours I have been on USA or NZ you have to move around to see all you see, but it does get tedious and I can end up not remember which room or floor or hotel,I am in, happened in NZ..I had to go to the desk and say where am I ...

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)