maglynn
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Last week I sent in a query as to why the website specifies two days on the Rocky Mountaineer train, with an overnight in Kamloops but when I received my travel documents it stated that we travel by coach to Vancouver and then have a day-trip on the train. If I have misinterpreted this then apologies, but I feel very disappointed as the train trip was a big factor influencing my choice of holiday. It is also quite disconcerting to realise that an actual trip may not be as advertised, as I have taken 6 or 7 holidays with Just You and was planning more in the future.

Anyway, as yet my query has not been posted or responded to.

Hope you can help!

Marie

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marie,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. The two days on the Rocky Mountaineer were introduced as part of an itinerary change for 2016 departures. I have asked my colleague in our Customer Care team to give you a quick call to discuss further.

Kindest regards,

Julia

maglynn
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Marie,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. The two days on the Rocky Mountaineer were introduced as part of an itinerary change for 2016 departures. I have asked my colleague in our Customer Care team to give you a quick call to discuss further.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Many thanks - I received a phone call from Customer Care this morning and advised them that I had, in the meantime, received a reply explaining what was an (understandable!) mistake on my part as only the 2016 holidays are currently on the website. I will not let this spoil what I hope will be a brilliant trip.

Regards

Marie

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marie,

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time - it was getting great reviews before we changed the itinerary for 2016. Please do share your experience with us when you return.

Kindest regards,

Julia