Kae
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I booked this holiday last year and have been wait for the dates to come around, this will be my second Just you holiday and it would be nice to know numbers and mix if possible.;)
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kae,

There are currently 14 travellers booked on this date . The group made up of 4 men and 10 women with ages from early-40s through to mid-70s.

I hope you have a wonderful time.

Kindest regards,

Julia

vina
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dear Kae

I too am booked on this and look forward to meeting you.

Julia or others, please can you advise how much currency we need to take per country. I will be happy to take the 3 different currencies to cover each of the 3 countries we visit; however, I wonder how much would be suitable please -for each; i will need it mainly for lunch and a few small gifts (although plan to use my card for the latter also).

Also, what kind of clothing is best please? I had read that July is the warmest month but my holiday notes indicated it is only around 18 degrees there......?

Looking forward to meeting new friends, visiting these beautiful cities and oh, eating a lot of cake and pastries!

Thanks so much, vina

I booked this holiday last year and have been wait for the dates to come around, this will be my second Just you holiday and it would be nice to know numbers and mix if possible.;)

Kae
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This is only my second trip with just you. My first from Heathrow. See you there Karen:s