rick4
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Perhaps you can clarify something for me.

I am booked on the Teasures of Andulucia holiday 16 April.

I made the booking through the website and was contacted by Just You by phone to confirm that I had a place and asked to resubmit my debit card details.

This was fine but I was told that I had to access the monarch website to supply Advanced Passenger Information (API) I was in transit at the time and was told that I could do this using the the reference on the Just You holiday documents on my return.

I duly did this online but the monarch site would not let me do this as it did not accept the Just You reference. I tried other means but without success. Yet on the Monarch website it said this had to be done prior to check in

I contacted Just You and supplied these details and then was told that I could not supply the API on the Monarch website.

I was wondering if these details are in fact communicated to Monarch and indeed, if their is a way of accessing the booking through ' manage my booking' on the Monarch website.

I tried to post this on contact form via the website but I keep getting an internal server error.

Just Youhave been very friendly polite and courteous on the telephone.

Rick

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rick,

I've had a chat to a couple of colleagues and it seems that the advisor that you spoke with on the phone has passed on the details you provided to another member of the team that looks after our flights. Yes, these details have been communicated to Monarch, unfortunately you will not be able to access your booking through the Monarch website.

Kindest regards,

Julia