mikew
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Have the team ever thought about offering a Victoria Falls add-on to the holiday in Namibia?

When I did your South Africa tour 3 years ago there was an add-on option to Victoria Falls where people flew to Zambia from Jo'berg at the end of the basic tour.

I couldn't get enough time off work back then to do the add-on, and would love to see Victoria Falls without revisiting many places I've already seen (although I notice that the SA tour + add-on doesn't feature on this website).

Being as the Namibian tour flies via Jo'berg I wondered if you had considered this possibility. I'm considering the Namibia trip for 2016 and it would be a definite YES if it included an opportunity to visit the falls.

Many thanks

Mike

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mikew,

Namibia with Victoria Falls add-on hasn't been considered at the moment - simply as its such a new tour.

However - I have just spoken to one of the holiday creators who is working on a top secret project for Travelsphere which might tick a few of your boxes. As I'm sure you know, when the team work on a new holiday for Travelsphere, they consider whether or not they could create something for Just You too (even if it isn't at exactly the same time).

Kindest regards,

Julia

mikew
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Many thanks for your reply.....a top secret project does sound enticing! However, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you can add a Victoria Falls option to the JY Namibian tour for 2016.

By the way, I've booked the Peru with Amazon add-on with Travelsphere in August so that will be my first experience of travelling 'solo' with them.

Cheers

Mike

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike,

Not a problem - you know I share with you what I can!

Great news about Peru! I can see that there are a few other solo travellers on that date - 4 on the main tour only and 3 taking the add-on!

Kindest regards,

Julia