BettyBoo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Could you please let me know how many have booked so far for this date and whether it has been cleared to operate?

Many thanks

BB

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi BB,

I can, so far there are 11 travellers booked on this date and I can confirm that there is a green tick in the system suggesting it has been cleared to operate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello BB

How you doing? Seems ages ago we were in NYC, I did a similar tour few years ago called the Eastcoastliner tour it was very good especially from the history side of things..

Cindy

BettyBoo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi BB,

I can, so far there are 11 travellers booked on this date and I can confirm that there is a green tick in the system suggesting it has been cleared to operate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia, a change of plans means I'm off to Apulia instead!

BB

BettyBoo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Hello BB

How you doing? Seems ages ago we were in NYC, I did a similar tour few years ago called the Eastcoastliner tour it was very good especially from the history side of things..

Cindy

Hi Cindy, I'm doing OK, nanny duties mean that I am having to time my trips around the family, not that means too much restrictive retirement!

Spent the New Year in Tuscany on a solos week. Loved Italy and all things Italian. Off to Bruges this weekend on a cheap Eurostar deal. Then it's back to the beach in Cuba in May and I have just booked the JY Apulia trip for the 1st June.

Booked my first cruise to the Fjords on the P&O Britannia which has been named today. It's the first ship to have purpose built single cabins with a balcony. Then it's JY Inspirational China in October!

I went to both the Destinations Travel and the Cruise shows and got plenty of ideas for 2016.

BB

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BettyBoo' wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

Hello BB

Cindy

Hi Cindy, I'm doing OK, nanny duties mean that I am having to time my trips around the family, not that means too much restrictive retirement!

Spent the New Year in Tuscany on a solos week. Loved Italy and all things Italian. Off to Bruges this weekend on a cheap Eurostar deal. Then it's back to the beach in Cuba in May and I have just booked the JY Apulia trip for the 1st June.

Booked my first cruise to the Fjords on the P&O Britannia which has been named today. It's the first ship to have purpose built single cabins with a balcony. Then it's JY Inspirational China in October!

I went to both the Destinations Travel and the Cruise shows and got plenty of ideas for 2016.

BB

WOW BB

You sure are traveling far and wide, I liked Tuscany did JY Highlights tour few years ago...I think the Apulia tour is very popular..enjoy all your other trips and China is very full on I understand but well worth it..Have fun and keep seeing the world... Like you I am knee deep in nanny duties..exhausting but so worth it to be part of their lives.

Cindy