Suitsya
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Could you advise what the flight time is from Birmingham for this tour please and how many people are booked to travel?

Regards

S

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi S,

At the moment there are 6 travellers booked on the Riviera Splendour tour, 3 of these are booked to travel from Birmingham.

Flight times are currently listed as depart Birmingham 15:00hrs and return to Birmingham 20:05hrs. Please note that these times are provisional and details would be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Suitsya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi S,

At the moment there are 6 travellers booked on the Riviera Splendour tour, 3 of these are booked to travel from Birmingham.

Flight times are currently listed as depart Birmingham 15:00hrs and return to Birmingham 20:05hrs. Please note that these times are provisional and details would be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Thanks for the info. Those flight times sound really good. I have noticed on the itinerary that there are only 5 dinners included, I am presuming that there will be no evening meal on the eve of arrival? Also what are the age ranges and gender of the people booked to travel on this tour, and how many will need to book before its a go?

Regards

S.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Suitsya,

The days the meals are included will change with each departure depending on the days that the optional excursions are operating. Whilst we have them brochured as days 3 and 5 but these are subject to change.

In terms of the age ranges late-50s through to early-70s and at the minute the entire group is made up of women. Talking to my colleague, we would need just 10 travellers for this date to operate and with a number of months before departure, the team are feeling optimistic.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Ash46
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I.have booked on this holiday, flying from Leeds Bradford airport. I Realise it is early days but is anyone else flying from this airport.

Hopefully I won't be the only male going by the departure date.

Regards,

Ash.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ash,

It is early days and at the moment you are the only traveller flying from Leeds Bradford.

There are currently 7 of you booked on this date and you are the only male but with up to 18 places available I'm sure one or two additional gentlemen will join the group before you depart. Feel free to ask me for updates on the numbers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Suitsya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I noticed that there are a couple of pre-bookable trips on this tour. Are the majority of people travelling here, opting to go on the additional excursions?

Regards

S

Ash46
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

It is early days and at the moment you are the only traveller flying from Leeds Bradford.

There are currently 7 of you booked on this date and you are the only male but with up to 18 places available I'm sure one or two additional gentlemen will join the group before you depart. Feel free to ask me for updates on the numbers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia, I will check with you from time to time for updates.

Ash.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Suitsya' wrote:

Hi Julia

I noticed that there are a couple of pre-bookable trips on this tour. Are the majority of people travelling here, opting to go on the additional excursions?

Regards

S

Hi Suitsya,

At the moment there is a bit of a mix, a couple haven't booked anything, one has booked just one of the excursions and the others have done the pre-bookable package.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Ash46
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Ash46' wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia, I will check with you from time to time for updates.

Ash.

Hi again Julia,

Could you please give me an update on numbers on this holiday, gender, age ranges and departure airports.

Thanks Ash.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ash,

There are now 17 travellers booked on this date - 3 men and 14 women with ages from late-50s through to mid-80s. I can also tell you that there are 2 travellers currently booked as travelling from Leeds Bradford. Only 8 places left now, so if you give me a nudge again in a few more weeks I'll be able to give you another update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Suitsya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hiya Julia

Do you have numbers available for passengers flying from Birmingham please. Your earlier post has put my mind at rest because I was thinking that maybe there would not be enough people for the trip to go ahead, after it had taken me ages to take the plunge and book, I would have been disappointed if it hadn't gone ahead after all...

Excited and a little apprehensive,

S.

Ash46
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

There are now 17 travellers booked on this date - 3 men and 14 women with ages from late-50s through to mid-80s. I can also tell you that there are 2 travellers currently booked as travelling from Leeds Bradford. Only 8 places left now, so if you give me a nudge again in a few more weeks I'll be able to give you another update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia, as you suggest I will check with you again in a few weeks time.

Kindest regards,

Ash.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Suitsya,

I do indeed have these numbers - there are 8 travellers listed as flying from Birmingham. You'll be sent some Just You luggage tags with your final documents, make sure you have these on your luggage so your fellow travellers can spot you (and you can spot them too).

Kindest regards,

Julia

Ash46
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Ash46' wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Kindest regards,

Ash.

Hi Julia,

Could you please give me another update please.

Thanks.

Ash.

Ash46
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Ash46' wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Kindest regards,

Ash.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ash,

there are now 20 confirmed travellers on this date and another traveller provisionally booked. Still 3 men confirmed although our provisionally booked traveller will take it up to 4. Age range remains the same.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Ash46
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Could you please give me another update please.

Ash.

Ash46
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ash46
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ash,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Could you please let me have another update please.

Thanks,

Ash.