kittycat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I posted a reply to someone regarding the Costa De La Luz holiday and I noticed underneath how many posting I had it said 'Warning Level' 0%, can you explain this to me?

Regards

Val

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Val,

A 0% warning level is nothing to worry about - it just means that it is a safe post, written by someone who hasn't caused any trouble. Not that we get much trouble on the community - we're a friendly bunch!

Kindest regards,

Julia

kittycat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Val,

A 0% warning level is nothing to worry about - it just means that it is a safe post, written by someone who hasn't caused any trouble. Not that we get much trouble on the community - we're a friendly bunch!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia,

I was beginning to think there was something in my posting that was not right.

Val

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
'kittycat' wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Val,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia,

I was beginning to think there was something in my posting that was not right.

Val

And if my memory serves me right (I had the same concern some time ago!), it's only the person who posts and the Editor who see the warning.

Ann

marje45
(Member)
:huh:I've just noticed the 'warning level' on my post and was concerned. Couldn't think what I may have done wrong so searched the forum. Thank you for putting my mind at ease. :thumbup:
montypuddephatt
(Member)
I am thinking of doing Southern India, China and Hong Kong and Sri Lanka how has everyone found these trips?
lesley07
(Member)
Hi Monty.

I am doing the Kerela trip in September and am looking forward to seeing this part of India. Did the Spirit of India trip in 2012 and this,was a great experience. Visited China in 2010 and this too lived up to my expectations.

If you visit the review section of the forum there are a number of recent reviews of the holidays which you might find helpful.

My advice is go for it!

Lesley