RaeW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Julia,

I am thinking about going on the 8 day trip to 'Venice and Villas of the Veneto: Venice Carnival' on 11 Feb next year. Can you please tell me how many have already booked this holiday, what time the flight leaves/returns to Gatwick and if there are any others staying overnight near Gatwick?

Thanks,

RaeW

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi RaeW,

So, at the minute there are 13 travellers already booked on this departure with a provisional flight time of 08:05am (flights are subject to change and would be confirmed in your final documents)

I can't see that anyone has booked overnight accommodation at Gatwick, but travellers don't always book this through Just You.

Kindest regards,

Julia

RaeW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sorry, should have added this to the last message:

When is the flight scheduled to arrive back to Gatwick on the 18th. As I have to get back to Edinburgh this will help me decide which mode of transport I'll book.

Rae

Toni2909
(Member)
I am booked on this trip, and have booked an overnight stay at the Premier Inn at the North terminal. Happy to meet you for dinner if you are also there, RaeW?

Regards

Toni

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rae,

It looks like you arrive back in Gatwick at 13:05. Again, flights are subject to change and would be confirmed in your final documents.

Thanks

Julia

RaeW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia, thank you very much for that information. That is a good time to arrive back as I will be able to carry on home without another night in London.

Toni, thank you for your message. Once I have booked I'll be in touch with you.

Rae

RaeW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Toni,

I have booked the Venice holiday and Premier Inn [North Terminal]. Will be happy to meet up with you for dinner. I'll ask Julie to send you my email address so that we can make arrangements nearer the time as I don't have my flight times yet.

The holiday is definitely going ahead now.

Rae

RaeW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia or Tim,

I would like you to pass on my email to Toni in this thread.

Thank you.

Rae

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Toni,

If you can just reply to this post that you are happy to receive Rae's email address, then I will forward this on to you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

RaeW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Toni2909
(Member)
Yep, I'm quite happy to share my email address With Rae. Thanks.
Toni2909
(Member)
Oh, and yep, I'm happy to receive Rae's email address, of course ..........
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rae & Toni,

I have sent you both an email with each others contact details.

Kindest regards,

Julia