StennyPenny
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I've just changed over to this holiday after my Majorca one being cancelled (Grateful thanks to Lesley in changes for her help & support)

I'm now excitedly looking forward to this one.

As a first-timer it would be good to know numbers, ages, male/female ratio etc, 'though reading all the posts I'm sure it'll make not a jot of difference to the enjoyment of the holiday

Never seen a site so full of positive comments and I feel able to add to that even before I've set foot in Costa De La Luz

Thanks

Jan

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan,

Sorry to hear about your Majorca holiday being cancelled... the Costa De La Luz trip is one of our popular holidays so I hope you have a fantastic time.

Numbers at the minute for this trip are that there are 16 of you booked,2 men and 14 women with ages from mid-50s to early-80s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

StennyPenny
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Thanks for that, anyone else flying from Edinburgh?

Regards

Jan

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan,

There are two of you currently booked to fly from Edinburgh - make sure you have your luggage tag on show so they can spot you!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan

You will love Costa de la Luz. Sometimes things happen for a good reason!

Jaya

StennyPenny
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya,

Thanks, really appreciate that. And you are so right. I'm sure I am going to love it.

Jan

StennyPenny
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Got the txt to say my holiday docs are on their way, so I'm guessing the numbers are pretty much final now. Last time I asked, you thought there was still time for a few last minute bookings. How did they end up?

Thanks

Jan

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'StennyPenny' wrote:

Hi Julia,

Got the txt to say my holiday docs are on their way, so I'm guessing the numbers are pretty much final now. Last time I asked, you thought there was still time for a few last minute bookings. How did they end up?

Thanks

Jan

Currently 28 people booked, Jan.

Thanks,

Tim

StennyPenny
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Tim,

Just want to check there are still brochures being sent out.

As a JY 1st timer I confirmed my address with Julie a few weeks ago to ensure I was on the list. Haven't received one so far

Thanks

Jan

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'StennyPenny' wrote:

Hi Tim,

Just want to check there are still brochures being sent out.

As a JY 1st timer I confirmed my address with Julie a few weeks ago to ensure I was on the list. Haven't received one so far

Thanks

Jan

Hi Jan, all brochures have now been sent. I understand that at the time the mailing list was created to receive the brochure, you were opted out of receiving mailings from us. You have since requested to opt in to mailings, so a brochure will be sent out to you shortly.

Thanks,

Tim

StennyPenny
(Member) (Topic Starter)