Avocet64
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Postie dropped the new brochure through my door this morning bright and early and I'm really excited about this holiday, especially because it has the Tibet add-on, I have wanted to go to Tibet for as long as I can remember and thought it would probably just remain a dream destination, this one will go to the top of my list for 2015.

I also like the look of Namibia but I am going to resist booking anything until I have seen the September brochure and what other delights Will and the team has put together for us.

Think my sadly depleted holiday 'must do' list has just had a boost.

Avocet

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Avocet,

Will and his team really have worked hard on this brochure - I'm really pleased that they have managed to give your holiday 'must do' list a boost with the new tours!

You'll have to let us know what you do decide to book.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I just received the new brochure and am delighted with all the new offers. The only problem is deciding where to go. I think I have nearly made up my mind - it has to be Namibia and Kerala for next year. Had South Africa or Costa Rica/Nicaragua in mind for 2015 but having seen the new brochure have changed my mind and will have to put South Africa and Costa Rica on hold in the hope that they will not be discontinued. Would also like to do the Land of the Dragon so hope this too will be offered in 2016. If only I could afford to take a year off to just travel!!

Jaya