Kezzer46
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Can you let me know how many people are booked on the National Parks Holiday for the 16th September and the age range please.

I know its still 5 months away but I'm feeling exciting just writing about it.

Thanks & Kind Regards

Kerry:P:):D

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kerry,

Of course I can - The National Parks, Mount Rushmore & Little Big Horn trip on the 16th September is fully booked with 40 of you travelling. Ages of those in the group range from mid(ish) 30s - mid-80s!

If you haven't read them already - there are some great reviews of this trip in the reviews section. I hope they only add to your excitement!

Kindest regards,

Julia

P.S. I know exactly how you are feeling! I too am going away in September - I booked my holiday in January and have barely slept since due to excitement. I've even got an app on my phone that is counting down the days until I leave! (only 164 days to go)

Kezzer46
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank Julia,

Wow thats great news. 40 of us means there will be lots of fun to be had.

Yes I've already checked out the reviews which were fantastic - and I've taken on board all the advice and have even smashed the piggy bank and bought myself a new camera - not that I understand how to use it yet, but hopefully come the 16th I'll be an expert!.

Also I think I have the same App - only 161 days to go!! Is it too early to start my packing!

Thanks again

Kerry

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kerry,

I'm pleased the reviews were helpful! There is a few months to get used to the camera and I think we're due a pretty good summer - hopefully that will provide the perfect opportunity to get out, about and snapping away!

I would say it's never too early to start packing but 161 days is perhaps a little premature (but only a little) 🙂

Kindest regards,

Julia

Mary Beverley
(Member)
Hi Kerry

I'm booked for the 16th September too. Can't wait to start packing and I'm sure it will be a great trip and lovely people. Mary

'Kezzer46' wrote:

Hi Julia,

Can you let me know how many people are booked on the National Parks Holiday for the 16th September and the age range please.

I know its still 5 months away but I'm feeling exciting just writing about it.

Thanks & Kind Regards

Kerry:P:):D

Kezzer46
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mary,

Nice to meet you. Yes I am sure it will be a fantastic trip and just so you know there are only [undefined=undefined]99[/undefined] days to go!! Not that I'm counting lol

I think we are going to have lots of fun on this holiday. I look forward to meeting you at the airport, I'll be the one with a silly grin on her face and a "Just You" tag on her bag!!

Kerry

Mary Beverley
(Member)
I'm guessing lots of us will have silly grins on our faces:thumbup:.

... and I really look forward to meeting you

Mary

'Kezzer46' wrote:

Hi Mary,

Nice to meet you. Yes I am sure it will be a fantastic trip and just so you know there are only [undefined=undefined]99[/undefined] days to go!! Not that I'm counting lol

I think we are going to have lots of fun on this holiday. I look forward to meeting you at the airport, I'll be the one with a silly grin on her face and a "Just You" tag on her bag!!

Kerry