Lucinda
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I think I am nearly there to booking this trip to Sri Lanka on the 28th April but know I'm leaving it late! Just a few questions.....

Is this date going?

How many people have booked, ages and female to male ratio

Would I have to get the visa through JY as it seems a little expensive

Many thanks

Lucinda

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lucinda,

That's great news! So, to help here are the answers to your questions....

1. Yes - this date has been confirmed to operate.

2. There are currently 11 confirmed travellers and one provisional traveller. Ages are from mid(ish)-40s through to early-70s and the split is 4 men and the rest women.

3. No, you do not have to purchase your visa through Just You, this is an additional service that we provide should customers wish to use it. There is a section about Passports, Visas, and health requirements in the booking conditions which you can view here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/customer-support/booking-conditions/  (the bit that will be relevant is section 13)

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lucinda
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Lucinda,

That's great news! So, to help here are the answers to your questions....

1. Yes - this date has been confirmed to operate.

2. There are currently 11 confirmed travellers and one provisional traveller. Ages are from mid(ish)-40s through to early-70s and the split is 4 men and the rest women.

3. No, you do not have to purchase your visa through Just You, this is an additional service that we provide should customers wish to use it. There is a section about Passports, Visas, and health requirements in the booking conditions which you can view here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/customer-support/booking-conditions/  (the bit that will be relevant is section 13)

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Julia

What does a provisional booking mean? I'm a few hours short of leave for the trip currently so wondering whether that would be an option or when do you think the cut off point would be to book?

Thanks

Lucinda

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lucinda,

A provisional booking is when we are unable to confirm the holiday at the point the customer is booking (internally we call them optioned bookings). It could be for a number of reasons, for example while we confirm connecting flights.

I have just spoken to one of our Holiday Advisors who recommended that you book this trip before the end of March if you are interested.

Kindest regards,

Julia

P.S. I've just taken a look and the provisional booking has been updated and there are now 12 travellers confirmed

to visit Sri Lanka.