Hils
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Happy New Year to you. I've been back from the Christmas/New Year trip to the Italian Dolomites and Croatia for nearly 2 weeks now, and no sign of the JY Questionnaire! In the "old days" (!), it used to be sitting on your doorstep when you arrived home. Are you not doing them anymore?

Cheers,

Hils

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Happy New Year to you too Hils,

I've looked into this as I've seen lots of questionnaires coming through the office so we are certainly still sending them out. It looks as though your booking was made through a travel agent(?) if this is the case you wouldn't receive a questionnaire.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hils
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Happy New Year to you too Hils,

I've looked into this as I've seen lots of questionnaires coming through the office so we are certainly still sending them out. It looks as though your booking was made through a travel agent(?) if this is the case you wouldn't receive a questionnaire.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thanks for coming back to me. Oh no, no questionnaire! I booked through Avios as I had missed out on millions of Avios points by booking direct with JY, which I normally do! I can see I may have to do a review of the holiday in that case!

Cheers,

Hils

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hils,

Personally I think a review of the holiday would be great if you posted it on the community.

Just so you (and all of our other members) are aware, every time a member posts a review of their holiday on the community, I forward it on to the people at JYHQ who made the holiday possible - from the holiday creators through to the post holiday customer care team. We really do listen to all our customer feedback, no matter how it makes it's way into the building.

Kindest regards,

Julia