hjb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I was hoping to do the JY Inspirational China trip on 9/5 however I see that it is only departing from Manchester. I have just found that Travelsphere do a similar Discover China trip which is 15 days long and departs from Heathrow on 6/5. Could you tell me how many people are booked on this date and if any of them are booked in as singles as I'm alittle concerned that if I go with Travelsphere I would be the only single person surrounded by lots of loved up couples!

Many thanks!

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi hjb

On the Travelsphere Discover China trip departing on the 6th May there are currently 18 travellers booked,

13 members of the group are doing the main tour only (1 booked as a solo traveller) and 5 members of the group are taking the main tour with Hong Kong add-on (again, 1 booked as a solo traveller)

Hope this helps,

Kindest regards,

Julia

grannyannie53
(Member)
Hi Julia

I am booked on the Inspirational China which I believe could be cancelled due to lack of numbers

I ahve looked at Travelsphere and se that they do Treasures of China which is similar itinary on 4/5. Can you please also supply the informtion re numbers and solo travellers for this as it couls be a possible alternative if my booking is cancelled?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Grannyannie53,

I've just spoken to the lady who makes the decision on tours and she mentioned that the early May departure is due to be reviewed in 3-4 weeks, and at the moment there is a lot of advertising that includes the Inspirational China tour (as it is historically one of our best selling holidays) so there is a chance there may be some last minute bookers to consider on this date.

However, as you are looking at your options I can share with you that there are currently 8 travellers booked on the Treasures of China tour (main and Yangtze add-on) all bookings are for two travellers.

Kindest regards,

Julia