katy1717
(Member)
As far as Europe destinations are concerned, I'm happy for it all to be organised. But for US holidays, I was sorry that the 'make your own way" option was discontinued - the option of organising my own flights would have meant it was possible for me to have added a couple of days to the beginning or end of a holiday (or both). Am going on the Parks and LBH in October and it would have been nice to have been able to add days to Denver and Las Vegas.
Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Puer wrote:

Bob, Sue, totally understand some people like the security of having it all organised.....and its less hassle.

but if you want to live life on the edge....:D

Wait until you hear me singing Volare in October.!

That's living life on the edge! 😛

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

'Puer wrote:

Bob, Sue, totally understand some people like the security of having it all organised.....and its less hassle.

That's living life on the edge! :P

Sounds like a once in a lifetime experience, I'm so sorry I'm not on your tour and that you can't put videos on the forum - perhaps you could share this on YouTube when you get back??!!

Have a great hol and happy operatics,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Katy

You don't have to organise your own flights to add days either before or end of the holiday. Just You can do this for you. I flew out 3 days early when I went to Holyland (Israel) last October. They would also have organised the transfer from Airport to the hotel, but I chose to take the local taxi as it was much cheaper.

Regards

Jaya

Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

'Bosuncat' wrote:

'Puer wrote:

That's living life on the edge! :P

Sounds like a once in a lifetime experience, I'm so sorry I'm not on your tour and that you can't put videos on the forum - perhaps you could share this on YouTube when you get back??!!

Have a great hol and happy operatics,

Bob

:angel::thumbup:

katy1717
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Katy

You don't have to organise your own flights to add days either before or end of the holiday. Just You can do this for you. I flew out 3 days early when I went to Holyland (Israel) last October. They would also have organised the transfer from Airport to the hotel, but I chose to take the local taxi as it was much cheaper.

Regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya

Didn't know they would do that for Israel, was aware that some people added on time in Oz/NZ for visiting relatives - so useful to know, thanks. But for me would help to have the make your own way on US holidays so that I could use my Virgin airmiles - have a Virgin CC which I use as much a possible so have a large airmiles balance built up waiting for me to use.

regards, Katy