Angie S
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I'm planning for 2014...I know there is a new brochure due out in September but I'm just wondering if you are able to tell me now if this tour will go in 2014. I really really hope it does. I didn't quite realise this may have been a one off for 2013. :s

Thanks,

Angie

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Angie,

I'm afraid this tour was a one-off for 2013 (although we did end up adding a second date).

As I don't sit with the product team, and I am aware that September is when we launch all of our new tours for 2014, I did make a quick call to the wonderful JYWill to see what information he could share. If nothing else he'd be great at poker - he has confirmed that this tour won't be operating in 2014 but he did suggest that you "keep an eye out for the new brochure in September"...

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ha Ha I like that - poker face Will! He came up trumps for me with the spring 2014 Costa Rica date, so I'd suggest that if the holiday you want isn't in the Sept brochure, keep on suggesting it and hopefully enough other people will ask for it too and it might become a reality!

Cheers,

Bob

PS I wonder what Will was referring to - perhaps a Cambodia/Laos holiday?? Now that would be very interesting.....