michael1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben

I'm booked on this trip and I'm pleased to see it's now almost full! Just out of curiosity can you kindly tell me the age range and male/female ratio please?

Many thanks

Michael.

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch; to date there are 23 fellow travellers, with just two places remaining. Ages range from 35 to 77, with the male/female split being around 40/60.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

michael1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Ben.

If any of my fellow travellers are reading this, I look forward to meeting you on the day! :)

Michael.

michael1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I've just returned from the Lake Garda holiday above. Having been given the male/female split above I was somewhat surprised to see that only 2 of my fellow 24 travellers were actually male - not quite a 40/60 split according to my calculations!!

On a more positive note, as with my other JY trips, the gender and age mix of my fellow travellers really makes no difference whatsoever and I thoroughly enjoyed the holiday. Venice was an amazing day out and Silvia our tour guide took us to some delightful and beautiful towns during the week. My thanks to her, JY and to my fellow travellers for a lovely week away in the warm sunshine.

Michael.