nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there boy's !!!!!

Just to let you know that I HAVE BOOKED the new Florida tour for 2013..

It sure looks like a fun tour with lots to see and do, I shall defo be taking part on the everglades trip, and if I can get into and out of the Hot Air Balloon that will be fun, last did hot air balloon in Oz they are amazing.

So thank you for this tour I hope it has been well received, and big thanks to Craig on your phones for taking my booking down etc.

Cindy

JY Will
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Hi there boy's !!!!!

Just to let you know that I HAVE BOOKED the new Florida tour for 2013..

It sure looks like a fun tour with lots to see and do, I shall defo be taking part on the everglades trip, and if I can get into and out of the Hot Air Balloon that will be fun, last did hot air balloon in Oz they are amazing.

So thank you for this tour I hope it has been well received, and big thanks to Craig on your phones for taking my booking down etc.

Cindy

Great news Cindy! I'm really pleased you have picked that one. A lot of people have said they are intending to book that one actually - it's proving quite popular so far. You will have a great time!

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

When are you going on this tour? I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I have been to Orlando twice, but not with Just You. I have added America to my wish list so hoping to do this trip one day. I would like to do the National Parks tour first though.

Regards

Jaya

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Jaya

I have gone for the 1st tour May..... as I do not like intense heat for touring in..and regarding the everglades part I am hoping the midges might not be TO BAD in May as I get eaten alive..!!!!

Cindy

Littlepaul66
(Member)
Hi Cindy

I must say that the Florida tour looks great and 1 that I'd love to do. I'm about to go on Route 66 so I'm not booking anything until I get back but it's sure high up on my list of JY holidays I want to do. I've always wanted to go to Kennedy Space Centre and the Everglades must be an amazing site. Hope you enjoy it next May and I may even see you there myself.

Paul.

Ps. It's not the midges you need to worry about its the Aligators. Lol

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Paul

Have a great time on Route 66..do let us know how you get on, LOL re midges, they eat every bit of me but I live to tell the tale, re aligators think they would totally finish me off!!!!. Had'nt thought about them till I read your post so,....

Scared Cindy now

Littlepaul66
(Member)
Hi Cindy

I'll be sure to let you know about Route 66. I've been looking forward to this for ages. This will be my first JY holiday and I hope it is going to be the first of many. I've been told by my friends that once I've been to the USA for a holiday I will never want to go anywhere else. That's another reason I'm waiting till I come back from Route 66 before I decide on next year. JY have a few USA tours that I'd like to go on so assuming I like my holiday this year and that the statement from my friends is correct about the USA, then I shall have a small problem deciding which tour to do first. A good dilemma though.

Paul

Ps I've been told when running away from an aligator run in a zig zag way as it will not be able to see you very well. Lol

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Paul

You will be fine I love the JY tours to the states so much to see and do. I have done

Boston New England and New York My very 1st JY tour.. Pilgrim Father's Helicopter over Statue of Liberty

East Coastliner..This was a great tour Martin Luther King, Cival War

Nashville and Memphis..Country and Wester and Elvis tour with a little bit of Jack Daniels thrown in as well.

also travelled on other occassions it will be very interesting to see what you think about the USA..

Cindy

PS I have enough trouble running these day's let alone trying to remember to run in a zig zag formation!!

Littlepaul66
(Member)
Hi Cindy

The tours you have done in the USA sound great. I've noticed that they don't do them all now. I have a friend who is currently doing the Americas Golden West tour with travelsphere and he is the one who put me onto this company. He has been on may tours in the USA with Travelsphere but loves the golden west one the most.

I'm not the best on a plane and that may decide if I decide to go to the USA next year. I've upgraded my flight this trip so I should be OK. Once I know I'm OK with a long haul flight I shall decide which USA tour to do next.

They all look good and trying to decide which one to do next is hard. It's a good dilemma to be in though.

Paul