pme
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thinking of booking the America Gold West for 3rd of September. Has anyone else booked the trip yet? If so what age range is it etc?? This is my first trip on my own, do you recommend any of the optional excursions? Thanks, Paul.

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Paul,

There are currently 31 customers booked on 3rd September departure date, with 9 places remaining. Ages range from 34 to 77 with roughly a 50/50 male to female split. I personally have never been on this trip with Just You but if you have a hunt around the forum, plenty of customers have left feedback on their experiences of this tour, including excursions,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

pme
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

Good morning Paul,

There are currently 31 customers booked on 3rd September departure date, with 9 places remaining. Ages range from 34 to 77 with roughly a 50/50 male to female split. I personally have never been on this trip with Just You but if you have a hunt around the forum, plenty of customers have left feedback on their experiences of this tour, including excursions,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Thanks Ben. I have been looking through the optional excursions, can you give me a breakdown of what they are all about, the list on the booking form on the web is as follows:-

USA - Prebookable Canyon Country 3 in 1 GBW-5 2012

USA - Prebookable Grand Canyon National Park Airplane/Ground Tour GBG-4 2012

USA - Prebookable Indian Adventure and Skywalk GBW-4K 2012

USA - Prebookable Palm Springs Tour 2012

USA - Prebookable Rat Pack 2012

USA - Prebookable Universal Studios 2012

USA - Prebookable Visionary Air Tour GBW-1 2012

USA Prebookable Package - Rat Pack / Palm Springs Tour / Universal Studios 2012

I couldnt find anywhere on the website or in the brochure to see what is included.

And can anyone recommend any of them :)

Thanks, Paul.

ps. plucking up the courage to book :s