DawnP
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly

I've been on one JY holiday recently. But I was thinking of going on the Discovery Weekend in Leeds next May as I live quite near to Leeds.

Are these weekends just for people who have never been on holiday with JY or can anyone go just for the break?

Dawn

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dawn

I do not think you have to be new to JY to go on these discovery weekends like any of the tours if you want to go I am sure you are more than welcome to join in and have a mini break.

Cindy

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon Dawn,

I can confirm that you can attend a Discovery weekend if you wish, they are designed for new customers but there's no reason you cannot go on one, and I'm sure people who are unsure whether to take the plunge and book somewhere, it will be nice for them to hear from someone who had a lovely time on a main holiday.

Thanks very much,

Ben

Sue44
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Ben' wrote:

Good afternoon Dawn,

I can confirm that you can attend a Discovery weekend if you wish, they are designed for new customers but there's no reason you cannot go on one, and I'm sure people who are unsure whether to take the plunge and book somewhere, it will be nice for them to hear from someone who had a lovely time on a main holiday.

Thanks very much,

Ben

Hi Dawn

I have booked to go on the Leeds Weekend, I'm new to this and so trying out a weekend to see what its like. It would be good to meet someone you has tried longer holidays and get there opinion. So I hope you will book and I will see you there.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
SUE

Have you looked at the interveiws on the boards from Lovely Lesley and myself Nixon, it might give you an insight into what happens etc.

JY did a couple of hotel evenings where people could attend to find out more about JY, instead of commiting to a weekend. I was invited by JY to attend a local hotel my way to give my thoughts and holiday experinces over to the audience. It is one thing being shown something but it is another if you can pick someones brain and see them in person. I think it worked very well.

I hope you enjoy your weekend at Leeds and that it will give you the answers that you need.

Cindy

DawnP
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dawn

I have booked to go on the Leeds Weekend, I'm new to this and so trying out a weekend to see what its like. It would be good to meet someone you has tried longer holidays and get there opinion. So I hope you will book and I will see you there.

Hi Sue

I've booked the Leeds weekend.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Dawn