Peter Jersey
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Olly

Olly

Currently there are early booking offers being advertised with savings of up to £200.00 on 2012 and 2013 holidays. Can you tell me what the company policy is regarding people who have already booked, before they have received the new brochures. I have booked 2 holidays in 2012 without waiting for the brochure. As it works out, neither of my holidays qualify for the discount, but for future reference, would I have received the discounts for the holidays. After all, I had booked the holidays well before the 31st October. I did use the £50.00 voucher that I received at the Leeds Weekend as part of the deposit towards China/Yangtze Add On for September 2012.

Thanks

Peter

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Peter

The new dates were launched with discounts on certain departures, so you wouldn't have missed out. So if you had booked one of the discounted dates, we would have told you about it when you booked.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Peter Jersey
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Peter

The new dates were launched with discounts on certain departures, so you wouldn't have missed out. So if you had booked one of the discounted dates, we would have told you about it when you booked.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly

Thank you for your reply. You have given me the answer I was hoping for.

Peter